Thursday 10 April 2014

Birthday card with looped flowers

Another Birthday Card for a very special friend ...
I got a stamping set as I was window shopping in a mall nearby... I grabbed it the moment I saw.The cost was pretty reasonable.
It had butterfly and Best wishes stamp with red and green color...

The swirls are crimped.
Finally I got the looping idea from a video I saw on youtube...
But I put into flower petals instead...
And the beehived leaves...
Also used the border punch gifted by my sister...

Thanks to the quillers who share there ideas through videos and tutorials...
Hope I can share some too may be in future when I have enough resources...

The best part in gifting this was to capture the smile I saw in my friends eyes...

Spread happiness with simple quilling techniques ... :)








No comments:

Post a Comment