Tuesday 8 April 2014

Quilled Money Plant

I have been quilling since last 3 years...
Many people insisted me to do something more and grow in this area...
I too want to ...yes I did and still do...
I had to open a proper blog for only quilling...
A precious friend of mine gave me this blog name... I loved it the moment I heard it..

When I think back about my quilling in those last three years.... I have prepared cards, anndd... thats it only cards.

I wanted to make something different this time for this friend of mine...

So I made made this money plant.., I ordered two shades of quilling strips online...
One is Lime Green color and another Dark Green color ...

It took 60 Lime Green strips and 30 strips of Dark Green Strips...

This arrangement is inside a Tea Poy and pics are taken without the glass covering the top...

Spread happiness with simple quilling techniques... :)







2 comments: