Wednesday 9 April 2014

Quilled Frame

A simple Birthday frame for a friend made with Fringed flowers...
This is the first frame I designed with quilled flowers...and I had to design it in a great hurry...
I took almost 2 hours to assemble the flowers, leaves, swirls, pollen's and the rhinestones.
I had made these fringed flowers, and leaves before...

The day I made this frame I realized that its so good to just keep leaves and flowers ready.
Whenever there is an occasion it just takes few hours to assemble them to make a simple, beautiful and extraordinary gift which you cant buy it from any shop...

I had to rush to the restaurant as my friend was throwing a party on the same day...
I went to a small stationary shop nearby.
As I asked the shop boy to warp the frame I realized I need to take a picture and I just clicked this from my phone.
Then I took a photocopy of my friend put it inside and handed it over for wrapping...

I still remember the exiting happiness on my friends face whom I gifted this...

Its good to make people around you happy... Give happiness and you get it back in return in someway
I feel more inspired to spread happiness through simple quilling ideas...

Spread happiness with simple quilling techniques ... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment